Naked Malt uses some of the finest single malts such as The Macallan, Highland Park and Glenrothes to create our blended malt. It’s the extra maturation of the liquid in first-fill Oloroso sherry casks that delivers the unique flavour of Naked Malt.
We don’t dress things up for the sake of it, we let the quality of our rich and fruity whisky shine through.
Whisky at its most uncomplicated
Blended malts are introduced to sherry seasoned casks and left for a minimum of six months or when we are happy that it is ready. We give it a quick chill filter, then bottle the liquid as Naked Malt.
Some say it has dark rich fruits and a soft spice finish, and that may well be true. We think it is delicious and simply made to be enjoyed.
- Appearance: Full golden, clear & bright
- Nose: Well balanced oak, sherry with a citrus hint
- Palate: Medium full flavour, mature, Speyside fruitiness
- Finish: Good length, clean & medium dry
- Appearance: Deep russet, clear and bright
- Nose: Buttery toffee, malty, orchard fruits